Ko Olina Cares
Ko Olina's phased re-opening incorporates the health and safety guidelines set forth by the CDC, State of Hawai'i and City & County of Honolulu. While enjoying Ko Olina Resort, everyone will be required to adhere to guidelines for social distancing (staying 6 ft. apart), mask wearing (masks are required in public), frequent hand washing and limiting group gatherings to five or less.
COVID-19 Resources(Updated: January 08, 2021 HST)
Safe Travels Hawai'i Overview
Mandatory State Of Hawai'i Travel and Health Form
Pre-Testing Travel Options
State of Hawaii Trusted Testing Partners for Pre-Travel Testing
State of Hawai'i Department of Health
Urgent Care Hawaii (UCH) - Ko Olina
City & County of Honolulu COVID-19 Orders
GOV. IGE ISSUES 17TH COVID-19 EMERGENCY PROCLAMATION, REDUCING QUARANTINE PERIOD FOR TRAVELERS INTO AND WITHIN HAWAI‘I
Gov. David Ige signed a 17th COVID-19 emergency proclamationreducing the state’s mandatory self-quarantine period for travelers entering the state and traveling between counties from 14 to 10 days. The new policy takes effect, Dec. 17 at 12:01 a.m. The change is based on updated recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the State of Hawaiʻi’s Department of Health (DOH) in December.
GOVERNOR’S OFFICE – NEWS RELEASE – SAFE AND EFFECTIVE COVID-19 VACCINE ARRIVING IN HAWAI‘I
HONOLULU – Gov. David Ige announced today Hawaiʻi’s first shipment of COVID-19 vaccines arrived at The Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu this morning. This initial delivery of 975 does of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine marks an important milestone in the ongoing effort to combat COVID-19 and return life to normal.
GOVERNOR’S OFFICE – NEWS RELEASE – PRE-TRAVEL COVID-19 TESTING RESULTS MUST BE IN HAND PRIOR TO DEPARTURE FOR HAWAIʻI
- Travelers wishing to bypass the 14-day mandatory quarantine must have their COVID-19 test results – from a trusted testing partner – prior to departure for the State of Hawaiʻi.
- If test results are not available before boarding the final leg of the trip, the traveler must quarantine for 14 days or the length of the stay, whichever is shorter.
- Beginning mid-December, travelers flying from Canada to Hawaiʻi may bypass the state’s mandatory 14-day quarantine if they take a COVID-19 test from labs identified by Air Canada and WestJet.
GOVERNOR’S OFFICE – NEWS RELEASE – GOV. IGE ISSUES 15TH COVID-19 EMERGENCY PROCLAMATION
- Extends and clarifies the statewide face mask mandate, requiring that all persons in the State shall wear a face covering over their nose and mouth when in public; and
- Requires business owners/operators to refuse admission or service to any individual who fails to wear a face covering, unless an exception applies. Those owners/operators that do not may be subject to enforcement, including fines and mandatory closure.
City and Ko Olina Partner To Launch New Public Access Plan for Lagoons
Mayor Kirk Caldwell and the Ko Olina Community Association (KOCA) have come to an agreement to reopen Ko Olina’s four privately owned lagoons with new precautions that prioritize public access but maintain safety for residents, employees and visitors.
Aulani Resort Will Plan to Begin a Phased Reopening on November 1
Given Hawaii’s recent announcement of a pre-arrival testing program for those traveling from out-of-state, we are working toward a phased reopening of Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.