Ko Olina Community Association, Inc.
Aloha and thank you for your interest in the following Ko Olina Community Association-related services:
• Golf Cart/Low Speed Vehicle Registration or Transfer of Existing Golf Cart/Low Speed Vehicle Registration
• Ko Olina Community Association, Inc. Condominium Documents
• Ko Olina Boat Ramp Registration
For more information on any of KOCA’s services, contact (808) 671-2512.
For your convenience, requirements and submission information for each of these services are provided below:(Updated: February 12, 2021 HST)
Golf Cart & Low Speed Vehicle Registration & Transferring Existing Golf Cart & Low Speed Vehicle Registration
All golf carts operating on Ko Olina’s roadways are required to be registered with the Ko Olina Community Association.
Please review Ko Olina’s Golf Cart & Low Speed Vehicle Registration Packet, most importantly Rules for Use of Golf Carts and Low Speed Vehicles on Common Areas, and provide the completed Waiver of Liability and Indemnification Form and other supporting documents via email to Kristin.Vasquez@KoOlina.com
- Ko Olina Golf Cart & Low Speed Vehicle Registration Packet Download PDF 221.02KB
- Waiver of Liability and Indemnification Form Download PDF 47.18KB
- Copy of valid Driver’s License for Primary Operator
- Copy of current proof of insurance (refer to page 9 in the Golf Cart & Low Speed Vehicle Registration Packet)
- For owners that purchased a previously registered golf cart/low speed vehicle, also provide a photo of the registered vehicle, including KOCA decal number.
Allow three business days following document submittal for KOCA to review and provide an inspection appointment notification to applicants. To be best prepared for your inspection appointment, please review the Golf Cart & Low speed Vehicle Checklist provided in Ko Olina’s Golf Cart Registration Packet. Cart inspection appointments are available weekly on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Owners of a registered golf cart or low speed vehicle are required to notify KOCA when a vehicle is sold, transferred to a new owner or otherwise disposed.
Ko Olina Community Association, Inc. Condominium Documents
A bound copy of the Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants for Ko Olina Community Association, Inc. can be ordered by completing and submitting a KOCA Condo Doc Order Form Download PDF 56.35KB.
Please complete all fields marked in yellow and email to Kristin.Vasquez@KoOlina.com.
Credit card payment in full is required prior to processing (a SquareUP invoice will be provided via email upon receipt of your order). A $25 rush fee will be assessed for orders requiring 24-hour/next business day fulfillment.
Ko Olina Boat Ramp Registration
The privately owned Ko Olina Marina is equipped with a boat ramp and vehicle and trailer parking stalls for non-commercial public use. Boaters interested in utilizing the Ko Olina Boat Ramp should review the following:
- Information and Rules for Use of the Ko Olina Boat Ramp and Parking Download PDF 471.37KB
- Ko Olina Boat Ramp Owner Information Form Download PDF 57.45KB
- Ko Olina Boat Ramp and Parking Agreement Download PDF 515.91KB
- Boat Ramp Frequently Asked Questions Download PDF 78.75KB
Please complete and submit the following:
- Ko Olina Boat Ramp Owner Information Form
- Ko Olina Boat Ramp and Parking Agreement
- Copy of current registration for vehicle, boat, and trailer
- Copy of current safety inspection for vehicle and trailer
- Copy of current vehicle insurance card
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of Certificate of Completion from National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) Approved Course on the Safe Use and Operation of a Power Driven Boat as Required by Hawaii Administrative Rules 13-244-15.5
- Copy of watercraft certificate of insurance (Minimum Limit of $500,000)
Please submit scanned documents to Hogan.Williams@KoOlina.com.
Allow three business days following submittal of documents for KOCA to review and provide notification of next steps to finalize your registration.