Ko Olina Community Association, Inc.
For more information on any of KOCA’s services, contact (808) 671-2512.
For your convenience, requirements and submission information for each of these services are provided below:(Updated: November 28, 2023 HST)
Golf Cart & Low Speed Vehicle Registration & Transferring Existing Golf Cart & Low Speed Vehicle Registration
All golf carts operating on Ko Olina’s roadways are required to be registered with the Ko Olina Community Association.
For new or renewal golf cart registration, please complete the following form: Golf Cart Registration Form
The form will require the submittal of the following:
- Waiver of Liability and Indemnification Form Download PDF 47.18KB
- Copy of valid Driver’s License for Primary Operator
- Copy of current proof of insurance (refer to page 9 in the Golf Cart & Low Speed Vehicle Registration Packet)
- For owners that purchased a previously registered golf cart/low-speed vehicle, also provide a photo of the registered vehicle, including KOCA decal number.
After completing the form, please click here to make an inspection appointment. Cart inspection appointments are available weekly on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 am - 9:00 am and 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
To be best prepared for your inspection appointment, please review the Golf Cart & Low speed Vehicle Checklist provided in Ko Olina’s Golf Cart Registration Packet. Download PDF 221.02KB
Owners of a registered golf cart or low-speed vehicle are required to notify KOCA when a vehicle is sold, transferred to a new owner, or otherwise disposed.
Ko Olina Community Association, Inc. Condominium Documents
A bound copy of the Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants for Ko Olina Community Association, Inc. can be ordered via Docutrieve at Docutrieve.com Online Order Form
Please be sure to select Ko Olina Community Association in the “Property / Condo Name” field.
Ko Olina Boat Ramp Registration
The privately owned Ko Olina Marina is equipped with a boat ramp and vehicle and trailer parking stalls for non-commercial public use. Boaters interested in utilizing the Ko Olina Boat Ramp should review the following:
- Information and Rules for Use of the Ko Olina Boat Ramp and Parking Download PDF 471.37KB
- Ko Olina Boat Ramp Owner Information Form Download PDF 52.47KB
- Ko Olina Boat Ramp and Parking Agreement Download PDF 515.91KB
- Boat Ramp Frequently Asked Questions Download PDF 78.75KB
Please complete and submit the following:
- Ko Olina Boat Ramp Owner Information Form
- Ko Olina Boat Ramp and Parking Agreement
- Copy of current registration for vehicle, boat, and trailer
- Copy of current safety inspection for vehicle and trailer
- Copy of current vehicle insurance card
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of Certificate of Completion from National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) Approved Course on the Safe Use and Operation of a Power Driven Boat as Required by Hawaiʻi Administrative Rules 13-244-15.5
- Copy of watercraft certificate of insurance (Minimum Limit of $500,000)
Please submit scanned documents to Jovahna.Viela@KoOlina.com.
Allow three business days following submittal of documents for KOCA to review and provide notification of next steps to finalize your registration.