‘Tis the season to celebrate the holidays in Hawaiʻi with unique programming the entire family will enjoy – from skateboarding camp, guided meditations, to stargazing and culinary classes.
Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina, an award-winning oceanfront destination resort on Oahu’s tranquil western coast, welcomes guests to paradise this holiday season with a bespoke collection of special events, artisan workshops, culinary offerings, and most of all – joyful merriment. Between December 19, 2022 to January 7, 2023, guests are invited to celebrate holiday traditions – both new and old, with myriad experiences ranging from Polynesian hula performances and guided meditations, to kid-friendly skateboarding camp and movies under the stars. ‘Tis the season – and time, to embrace a warm escape to paradise this year.
Holiday programming highlights include:
• Movies Under the Stars
• Artist in Residence: Art Demonstration with Nick Kuchar
• Poke Bowl Culinary Demonstration
• Honolulu Wind Ensemble Concert
• Hula Performance with Ke Kai O Kahiki
• All Aboard! The Ko Olina Express
• Story Time with Mrs. Claus
• Santa’s Visit and Keiki Party
• Luau – Traditional Hula and Feast
• New Year’s Eve Celebration
• Healer in Residence – Dana Childs
• Muhala Sound Journey
• Smudge Stick - Plant Gathering Workshop
• Tennis and Tapas Round Robin Tournament
• Cookies and Canvas
• Glamping at Camp Kohola, A Kids For All Seasons Program
• Melon James Street Art Workshop
• Proper Rideshop x Four Seasons Skateboarding Camp
In addition to the Resort’s special holiday programming, the ongoing weekly workshop series, #FSWAYFINDERS, is also available for guests to experience. The program includes a collection of on-site artisan-guided workshops to allow guests to discover first-hand the culture, art, and experiences that make Hawaii unique. Offerings include lauhala weaving, hula, resin painting, astronomy and stargazing, haku flower crown making, and more.
To book a stay in paradise this holiday season, contact Reservations at +1 (808) 679-0079.
To make activity or dining reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.