Four Seasons Moonlight Market returns with more local vendors and a wide array of gift giving options for the holiday season.
On Thursdays, December 22 and 29, 2016 from 5:00 to 9:00 pm.
Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina will present Moonlight Market, a magical evening of shopping featuring acclaimed Hawaiian artists and artisans in a curated exhibition surrounding an original art installation in the Resort’s Atrium, designed exclusively for Four Seasons festive season in Ko Olina by Manaola Hawaii, punctuated by the white and gold of the holiday season.
In two new iterations, Four Seasons Moonlight Market will showcase 14 local vendors, adding Ha’a Keaulana Collection, Salty Western, Issa ‘de Mar, Kean Arts and the Resort’s own Caprice and Wili Wili to an exceptional list of quality purveyors in the Resort’s stunning Atrium, illuminated by the festive glow of three gold metal tree sculptures representing the Hawaiian creation story, surrounded by candlelight and white poinsettias.
The Moonlight Market brings an artisanal flair to gift giving, inviting Resort guests and residents to shop and sip champagne with some of Hawaii’s most acclaimed artists and designers. Guests can also opt to “shop and dine” enjoying crab claws and prime rib, authentic dim sum and adobo and a build-your-own ramen bar at the La Hiki Asian Night Market Buffet, with dishes served up by local Chef Jobbie Domenden from Moloka’i.
For additional festive season offerings at Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina Click Here
Highlights of the two week period include a visit by Santa on December 24, 2016; two traditional Hawaiian luaus on the ocean front lawn; themed nights in the Resort’s destination dining outlets; a World of Four Seasons Brunch on December 25, 2016; a daily program of activities in Kids for All Seasons; and VIP table bookings for Ko Olina’s breathtaking fireworks display on New Year’s Eve. Guest room bookings can be made by contacting Reservations online.
Moonlight Market Event Details
• Date: Thursday, December 22 and 29, 2016; 5:00 – 9:00 pm
• Location: Atrium, Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
• La Hiki Restaurant Reservations: Reservations are available on Open Table or by calling 808 679 0079.
• Parking: Four Seasons is offering Moonlight Market “dine and shop” parking validation. Valet parking is validated with receipt of purchase.
• Exhibitors: Aloma Wang – Lauhala hats, bags and more; OceanDreamer; Na Maka Kahiko; Jan Tetsutani; Island Bungalow Hawaii; Na Ulana Lau Niu; Jana Lam; Manaola; Kuana Torres Jewelry; Hiilani Hawaii; GlowBooth.co; Aloha Beach Club; Issa ‘de Mar, Ha’a Keaulana collection, Salty Western, Kean Arts, Caprice and Wili Wili.