Saturday, October 29, 2016
Location: Ko Olina
Time: 6-9pm, VIP: 5-9pm
Ko Olina’s Foodtopia adventure features seventeen diverse and amazing culinary personalities cooking up a feast on the beach. Craft cocktails, specialty beer and wine by renowned vintners round out the sold-out event.
Featured chefs include:
• Keoni Chang (Foodland Super Markets, Honolulu)
• Bobby Chinn (London)
• Robert Del Grande (RDG + Bar Annie, Houston)
• Celestino Drago (Drago Restaurant Group, Los Angeles)
• Dean Fearing (Fearing’s, Dallas)
• Mark Freischmidt (Halekulani, Honolulu)
• Vikram Garg (Honolulu)
• Kyle Higa (Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina)
• Chris Kajioka (Senia, Honolulu)
• Ed Kenney (Town Hospitality Group, Honolulu)
• Martin Knaubert (Four Seasons Oahu at Ko Olina, Ko Olina)
• Ryo Takatsuka (Noe, Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina, Honolulu)
• Nancy Oakes (Boulevard, San Francisco)
• Marcel Vigneron (Wolf, Los Angeles)
• Janice Wong (2am: dessertbar, Singapore)
• Takashi Yagihashi (Slurping Turtle, Chicago, IL)
• Sherry Yard (Helms Bakery, Los Angeles)
Stay With Us:
Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina
Enjoy a 20% discount on any room rate along with the international breakfast buffet in La Hiki or on your lanai for two guests. Also included will be nightly valet parking and premium high speed internet service to make your time in Ko Olina that much more enjoyable. Contact reservations office at 1-808-679-0079 to take advantage of this special offer.
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Take the elevator home with a special room rate for Festival attendees for the night at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. Receive a special room rate of $299.00 per night + tax (no resort fee). To make your reservation, Click Here.
About Hawai‘i Food & Wine Festival
The Hawai‘i Food & Wine Festival is the premier epicurean destination event in the Pacific. The Festival features a roster of more than 100 internationally renowned master chefs, culinary personalities, and wine and spirit producers. Co-founded by two of Hawai‘i’s own James Beard Award-winning chefs, Roy Yamaguchi and Alan Wong.
• Bigger and Better: 6th annual affair spans three weekends on three islands with 100 famous chefs
• New Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina puts the isle’s western side on culinary map